WHAT IS ALLY COUNCIL?
The ALLY Council connects the energy industry to niche resources and best practices to provide a neutral platform for dialogue and actions to address equity and inclusion with a focus on gender, race, sexual orientation, and neurodiversity. Our Council members recognize we’re in a multi-decade energy transition and is working with a diverse and progressive group of leaders, companies, startups, entrepreneurs, academic institutions, the US Department of Energy and other partners to address the needs of the energy workforce with tangible solutions.
Through the Energy Workforce of the Future™ initiative, the council is working on four critical focus areas the need for a more inclusive energy workforce, a way to measure industry progress, an approach for skill-mapping to address jobs in the energy transition, energy literacy and the development of an industry value proposition to attract talent to great paying jobs, and to provide a best-in-class focused network that shares best practices ongoing.
WHY JOIN THE COUNCIL?
- We are unique, and attract a targeted audience of high-level professionals who want to see change happen within themselves, the workplace and the energy industry.
- We are the leading source for oil and gas, utilities, and alternative energy in talent, culture, and workforce transformation.
- Our niche is unlike any other. We are the voice for a new future in energy.
- We practice respect and inclusion. We know we need ALL forms of energy and people of different genders, races, ethnicities, generations and intersectional perspectives to create the energy workforce of the future.
- We measure everything. Numbers speak louder than words, and we promise you an ROI you can take anywhere.
- Quarterly meetings for council members to advance the work of the council.
- Access for your workforce to our full community for development, events, and programming.
- Access for your workforce to our signature events: Energy 2.0, The State of Inclusion, The GRIT Awards & Best Energy Workplaces.
- Access to the ALLY community to publish events, blogs, videos, courses, and other content.
- A premium company profile and inclusion in our annual Faces of Energy report
- Participation and sharing in Energy Diversity and Inclusion Index™ research.
- Access to our ALLY Academy and Culture Hub, a niche marketplace of solutions to address development, coaching, courses, and bespoke consulting needs. The offering has carefully vetted and sourced women, minority and veteran owned providers.
- Additional opportunities to sponsor our signature events, podcast, and become an employer to recruit talent on ALLY Careers.