ALLY ACADEMY ESG LEADER
The ESG Leader Credential will cover the fundamental concepts and terminology associated with Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG). The evolution of climate change and ESG will be reviewed in terms of policies and metrics. The critical need commodities (agricultural, energy, and minerals, and metals) are studied to support more realistic views and opinions on climate change and ESG. An overarching goal is that students completing the course will have a sound understanding of ESG related policies and standards, the measuring metrics, and the benefits and costs associated with potential future trends. It is a 3 credit graduate-level course, fully online with live components and interactive. It can be applied towards ESG in Energy graduate certificate or a master’s degree in energy.
ESG Leader Track
Who Will Benefit?
Those interested in ESG related policies and standards, the measuring metrics, and the benefits and costs associated with potential future trends.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within energy market conditions in relation to their current lifecycle phase (start-up, growth, expansion, and maturity)
- Grow cross-functional understanding of the business drivers of key energy sectors, including the geo-economic, policy, and business drivers impacting each sector current and future market status
- Hone decision-making and management abilities specific to organizations that operate within the rapidly changing dynamics of the energy industry
- A cohort of ESG leaders and/or leaders driving change.
- A diverse forum for thought-leadership and idea-sharing that enables greater impact across the entire energy industry.
- A 3 hour credit graduate level course. It can be applied towards ESG in Energy graduate certificate or a master’s degree in energy.
- Program runs from April 8, 2022 - June 17, 2022.
- Fully online with live components and interactive.
- Certificate on completion and badge on ALLY profile, that can be shared on social media and LinkedIn.
Meet Your Instructors
Farhana Morales is an ESG professional, aligning companies to ESG standards and advising on ESG opportunities. Sustainability report creator. Internal and external speaker and mentor on sustainability and ESG matters. ESG ratings enhancer.
Josef Schroeter is an international consultant focused on whole organization transformation and helping leaders challenged by complex changes at the organization, strategic, and business model level to emerge from the effort performing in a manner truer to their vision.
More About the Program
ALLY Energy is proud to partner with the University of Colorado-Denver and their Global Energy Management (GEM) Program. This program was created in response to rising demand for executives with specialized energy knowledge. Their aim is to provide a talent pipeline for energy companies.
GEM offers professional development opportunities with our graduate-level credit and not-for-credit certificates.
For-credit graduate-level certificates give working professionals the opportunity to earn graduate-level credits and gain highly sought-after energy industry insight through our course certificate options. To learn more, click here.
October 20, 2022:
GRIT Awards & Best Energy Workplaces (GRADUATION)
OTHER OPTIONAL SOCIALS:
August 26, 2022 – Summer Social * Optional but recommended (if local)
December 8, 2022 – Holiday Party * Optional but recommended (if local)